Hi, I'm Chris...
I'm an Automation Evangelist & Engineer/Jack-of-all-trades at the Leadership Institute.
Every project I work on is an attempt to reduce complexity, increase maintainibility or agressively automate workflows that support the business.
(professionally) I'm a...
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect and AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Automation Architect & Engineer
- SQL Guru(any flavor, but psql & mssql is where I query the most)
- Legacy Coldfusion Sustainer(send help)
- Technical Product Owner
I'm also a...
- Husband & Father
- Homelabber & Hardware Geek
- Boston Sports fan
- Trying to get a sheet of paper from a college that says I'm a Master of Science in Information Technology
- Building out some cool home automations with Home-Assistant, Zigbee & Z-Wave.
- Raising my new son, who is the best thing that has ever happened to me.(Jan 6th 2023)
- Actively exploring database design, data modeling & data warehousing for non-normalized databases supporting a legacy custom CMS/CRM/ERP/Event Management system.
- Modernizing ColdFusion/IIS/MSSQL apps to NextJS/unix/psql
- Studying & Practicing for a few certs:
- Working to use Terraform first, cause this stuff is really freakin cool.